03 July 2013

【美國暑期打工】All about being a better and greater person

Life is all about being a better and greater person.

I remember, two years ago, before I left for Australia, I wrote down a to-do list just in case that I wouldn't miss anything I want to do and anywhere I'd like to visit. On the way, I kept crossing the items I've done but also adding more at the same time. And I realized, there would never be an end keeping pursuing all of the things on the list. So, I kind of stopped focusing on that list and let it be. Just as the saying goes, plans never catch up with changes. Once I stopped sticking to the lists, the next nine months has been nearly the most incredible time in my life so far. I don't have to do or plan anything. As long as I truly be myself and follow what my heart says, there'll always have something planned for me ahead, which I haven't expected I would have experienced.

For me, that year has not only broadened my mind, but also had a great impact on knowing more about myself and what kind of life I'd like to live in my whole life.

Now, two years later, before I came to the U.S, to be frank, I didn't have enough time to be mentally prepared. But somehow I just felt so ready once I appeared at the airport, waiting for the plane about to be on board. Besides all of the hard feelings to say goodbye to the ones I'm familiar with, everything is exactly right on the position for me. I felt I was born to live this type of life and I'm so at ease with all of the uncertainties and changes coming towards me. Whoever and whatever I encounter, they'd always be the flavors in life and would bring out more of myself. In this way, I feel so blessed and grateful for all times that in this limited life I would have met such things and people that makes me stronger and leading me to a better and greater person who I've always dreamed of.

1 comment:

sklin said...

Be yourself, follow your heart, and remain grateful all the time.