19 July 2013

【美國暑期打工】deep joy and peace

I always consider myself a happy and easily-satisfied person, at least most of the time. And in some way, I'm kind of content with my life. It doesn't mean that it's flawless; rather, I always urge to try to make it to the fullest. And strangely, I really enjoy it. 

Somehow, these days, a piece of joy has crawled into my mind, which is exactly the feeling I had two years ago when I was in the southern hemisphere but don't have a clue about. Moreover, this time the feelings are stronger than it used to be. Tracing back when the feelings started, surprisingly, I found the joy popped up when I went to the deep camp night sessions with Dara those days, though combining with a lot of chaos in my head. And it grows gradually since I really opened and reading the Bible. I feel so blessed with so many angels guiding me to the way closer to God, and continuously helping me along the way with grace and huge patience.

I have no idea if God is the answer I've been searching for for years. But it feels so great that everything I've been seeking for could all attribute to Him. I'm no longer a wanderer but a follower of Him because he's got all the answer.

No comments: