24 September 2011

start of something new

Plans never catch up with changes.

Let me explain the thing first. After working in Mardy's Cafe for three weeks, i quit the job. This decision jumped out of my mind cuz i saw a notice on the bulletin board. And just because of this post changed every of my plan.




They were looking for someone to help on board in return for free food and accommodation during their trip to Kimberley. Traveling on the cruise has always been a dream way of living for me. So i took one night considering if i should call them and ask about it. Then i called Melanie tomorrow morning to insure if the position is still there. And we appoint a time to meet on face and she took me on board to take a look at the environment there.They were planning to leave Darwin this Wednesday at first. But since they haven't settle everything down on the cruise, they decided to postpone the day to next Monday. And after few days later, they told me they have changed the plans. There still some other things haven't been done yet. So they won't leave until at least three weeks. And this decision changed all of my plans into farms. Every heading-south thing starts one month earlier.

Things have changed all the time. And thanks to this, let me know more about myself that i'm a person that could adapt to the everything comes new. I love this kind of gift and it really brings a lot to me by keeping trying and experiencing.

However, the only thing i always couldn't get used to is the feeling of leaving, even though i have been through most of the time in my life. And few days ago, i heard the lyrics of the song. Part of the lyrics change my thought about leaving, "until we say our next hello it's not goodbye".

Living in Australia for a month, i've already tried a lot of things that i never do in Taiwan.


I've started to drink coffee after working in the cafe, and can tell the differences among coffee


Jessica and I bought the cheese burgers from McDonald on impulse cuz it only cost 1 dollar



my first time went to the Hungry Jacks(which is the burger king in Taiwan)



on Tuesday, i suggested to go to the movies in Darwin City, which was also on impulse half an hour before the movie "Johnny English"

see you later all of the Mardy's :) i'll miss you all.

they are some of my coworkers at the Mardy's, from left to right, Mum, Clair and me

No comments: